Thursday, February 26, 2009

Eddie Gossage on what TMS is doing to help fans

I spent some time with Eddie Gossage on Wednesday during the Media Day at Texas Motor Speedway and while some of these comments were in my post from yesterday, I wanted to let fans know just how serious Gossage is about making it affordable to attend the Samsung 500 in April.
I edited this video and you can hear my questions in the background. Gossage won't "fire sale" TMS tickets but he is making sure that fans who want to attend the races can do it affordably. Watch the video and see how easy TMS is making it.
And don't forget, you can win a VIP trip to Texas Motor Speedway, courtesy of The Examiner, Market Basket, Time Warner Cable and Kickin the Tires. All you have to do is register to win at any area Market Basket location. Remember, our lucky winner will get to take four laps around the track in a special two-seater NASCAR Sprint Cup Series card riven by a professional race instructor at speeds in excess of 160 mph.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good. I hope that the new forum will bring lots of people to TMS and we will have another great race and crowd turnout.