Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Media Day still underway at Texas Motor Speedway

Sorry for the delay in updating, I was having technical difficulties with editing the videos. Now that I have that behind me, here is what is going on. The big press conference and the streaming video portion of the Media Day at Texas Motor Speedway is behind us and the break-out interview sessions are wrapping up. I just asked Ryan Newman about what he is dealing with in getting the monkey off his back heading into the third race of the season and true to form, Newman shot back that the "plane didn't fall out of the air" on the way to TMS, so I guess things are okay.
I will have the video of Newman's answer to my question posted shortly.
As far as the mood here at TMS, things are pretty jovial. Eddie Gossage and I will sit down for a short Q and A, just after 3 p.m. and he is going to tell me (and you) why Texas Motor Speedway is the best racetrack on te NASCAR circuit and what fans can expect in April for the Samsung 500 Weekend.
And remember, if you want to attend the races in April, all you have to do is register to win at any area Market Basket and you could be touring the pits and possibly getting autographs from your favorite drivers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job. Interview is good. Saw the teleconference and was impressed. Had some good racers on from both areas of racing. Now we wait and see if the $14 is good luck for Ryan this weekend.